Ainsley Earhardt (Ainsley Hayden Earhardt), a well-known American journalist and TV personality, made a name for herself with fearless reporting on the Aaron Hernandez murder case and the passing of artist James Gandolfini, both covered extensively on FOX News. Her insightful commentary and leadership qualities earned her the prestigious Caroliniana Creed Award.
According to a report by Vanity Fair back in August 2019, Ainsley Earhardt entered into a romantic relationship with her fellow Fox News colleague, Sean Hannity. This budding romance reportedly began when the two attended a wedding together at the Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey.
It’s worth noting that during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, Earhardt was said to have been hosting her Fox & Friends show from a remote studio located in Hannity’s Long Island residence. However, it’s important to mention that Earhardt has consistently denied the existence of any such relationship.
You can check out Ainsley Earhardt’s wiki, learn about her net worth, age, and her career at Fox News. You can also discover details about her personal life, including her husband and height, and explore her noteworthy book. Along the way, uncover some fascinating facts about this accomplished journalist.
Ainsley Earhardt Wiki & Early Life
Ainsley Earhardt is an American citizen with a heritage rooted in Caucasian ancestry. She was born in Spartanburg, North Carolina, on September 20, 1976 (47 years old) to the Foxcroft area of Charlotte, North Carolina, before settling in the Columbia, South Carolina, region during her elementary school years.
|Television Host and Author
|Ainsley Earhardt Age
|47 years old
|Date of Birth
|20th September 1976
|Spartanburg, North Carolina
|New York City
Ainsley Earhardt’s Husband, Boyfriend and Relationship
|Father: Yet To Update
Mother: Yet To Update
|Yet To Update
|Husband: Kevin McKinney (Married 2005–2009),
Will Proctor (Married 2012-2019)
|Daughter: Hayden Proctor
Ainsley Earhardt Education
|Yet To Update
|Florida State University
|B.A. in Journalism
Ainsley Earhardt started her journalism career at WLTX, a local CBS station in South Carolina, even before finishing college. She worked there as a morning and noon anchor from 2000 to 2004. She later traveled to New York to cover a heartwarming story about South Carolina middle school students raising funds for firefighters after 9/11.
In 2005, she moved to San Antonio, Texas, where she anchored morning and noon news at KENS-TV. During her time in Texas, she did exciting things like running a half-marathon, going skydiving with the U.S. Army’s Golden Knights, and flying in an F-16 with the Air Force Thunderbirds.
Apart from her broadcasting career, Ainsley Earhardt has written three children’s books and a memoir titled “The Light Within Me.”
Ainsley Earhardt began her career at Fox News Channel in 2007, confessing she knew little about politics at the time. She hosted segments like “Ainsley Across America” on Hannity before co-hosting Fox and Friends Weekend. In 2016, she became a co-host of Fox & Friends, a show often praised by President Trump.
Earhardt interviewed Trump and Vice President Pence, showing her support for Trump’s decisions, like firing FBI Director James Comey. However, she also made some controversial statements. She praised North Korean images and encouraged air travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, contrary to health advice.
A devout Christian, Earhardt faced criticism for mistakenly associating a Fox Christmas tree with Hanukkah. Throughout her career, she defended her Christian beliefs and spoke out against perceived attacks on Christianity. Her journey in journalism has left a mark, with a mix of insightful interviews and contentious statements.
Ainsley Earhardt Salary, Net Worth
|Net Worth in Dollars (Approx.)
|Salary Annually (Approx.)
Ainsley Earhardt Height
|In centimeters: 167 cm
In meters: 1.67 m
In Inches: 5 Feet 8 Inches
|In KG: 53 Kgs,
In Pounds: 122 Lbs
Ainsley Earhardt Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
10 Interesting Facts About Ainsley Earhardt
- Ainsley Earhardt is a prominent American journalist and TV personality known for her fearless reporting on high-profile cases and events, including the Aaron Hernandez murder case and the passing of James Gandolfini.
- She was honored with the prestigious Caroliniana Creed Award for her insightful commentary and strong leadership qualities.
- In August 2019, reports from Vanity Fair hinted at a romantic relationship between Ainsley Earhardt and her fellow Fox News colleague, Sean Hannity, which allegedly began at a wedding they attended together at the Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey.
- During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ainsley Earhardt reportedly hosted her Fox & Friends show from a remote studio in Sean Hannity’s Long Island residence, although she has consistently denied any such relationship.
- Ainsley Earhardt was born on September 20, 1976 (47 years old), in Spartanburg, North Carolina, and she completed her high school education at Spring Valley High School.
- Her family moved to different parts of North Carolina during her childhood, eventually settling in the Columbia, South Carolina, region during her elementary school years.
- Ainsley Earhardt earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from Florida State University.
- She began her journalism career at WLTX, a local CBS station in South Carolina, while still in college, where she worked as a morning and noon anchor from 2000 to 2004.
- Throughout her career, she has interviewed prominent figures, including President Trump and Vice President Pence, and co-hosted Fox & Friends, a show often praised by President Trump.
- Ainsley Earhardt is not only a journalist but also an author. She has written three children’s books and a memoir titled “The Light Within Me.”
- Neither Ainsley Earhardt is engaged to Sean Hannity nor she is in a relationship with him (Sean Hannity).
Ainsley Earhardt has been married twice. Her first husband was Kevin McKinney, and her second husband was Will Proctor. She was married to Kevin McKinney from 2005 to 2009 and to Will Proctor from 2012 to 2019.
Ainsley Earhardt began her journalism career at WLTX, a local CBS station in South Carolina, even before completing her college education. She worked there as a morning and noon anchor from 2000 to 2004.
Ainsley Earhardt’s estimated net worth is approximately $6 million, and she earns an annual salary of around $2 million.
Yes, Ainsley Earhardt is also an author. She has written three children’s books and a memoir titled “The Light Within Me.”
No, She is not in any relationship.
No, Ainsley Earhardt is not engaged with Sean Hannity