Instagram story is a new source of entertainment for the world after the ban of Tik Tok. Work from Home needs a break where you switch on Instagram and watch Reels. If you return from School, just a few Reels refresh you. Some entertaining Reels before sleep may make you laugh and have a sound sleep.
Everyone loves to watch reels, but they all love to upload them with different filters and songs. You must have tried saving the Reel in Gallery with music but failed. We are here to resolve your query about How to Download an Instagram story with music in Gallery (with posting and without posting).
How to Download Instagram Story with Music after Posting?
Instagram stories have many filters and songs that make them perfect for describing your experiences. However, sometimes you want it to post on other social networks too with the same filters and songs but face the issue of not getting the audio and video in Gallery. We will help you resolve this issue. The following are the different ways you can save the Instagram video in Gallery
Here is a Two Website that You Can Download Your Instagram
Story Saver Instagram App
Have you ever heard of Instagram Story Saver App? This App works differently for Private and Public accounts.
For Private Accounts
- Search for Storysaver.net.
- In the search box given below, enter your account name.
- Fill the Captcha and click on the download button.
- It will show you the existing story on your Instagram handle.
- You have to click on the “Save as Video option” for the one you want to save in Gallery.
- You will see a Pop up to download the selected video.
- Click on Download, and you can check the video in your Gallery for the video and the audio.
For Public Account
- You have to open Storiesig.net from your Browser.
- In the search box, you need to enter your Instagram account name.
- You will be able to view your uploaded stories and Highlights.
Click on save the video.
- Now a pop-up will appear on the screen to download a video.
- Tap on Download, and you will be able to see that video with the song.
You can enable the Archive Option from your Instagram, which will easily let you download in Android Archive. Follow these simple steps;
- Open your Instagram
- Open your setting in the App and then click the Privacy option.
- Tap on the option of story.
- Enable save to Archive option
How to Download Instagram Story with Music in Gallery?
Follow these easy steps to save your Instagram story in Gallery;
- Open Chrome and type Storysaver.
- Now type your account and click on 3 dots.
- Now go to the story you want to download, tap on the 3 dots and copy the link.
- Paste the link and download it.
How to Download Instagram Story with Music on iPhone?
For a Public Account
- open Safari on your Apple Phone.
- Write storysaver.net in the search bar.
- In the search box, paste the URL and tap on the download option
For a Private Account
you need to Log in to your account to save your story in Gallery.
How to Download Instagram Story with Music? (Without Posting)
- Upload the image or video on Instagram.
- You need to open storysaver.net in your Chrome.
- Now type your account.
- The next page will ask for the Instagram URL for that video.
- Quickly insert the URL and download the video.
- Remove the uploaded image or video from Instagram.
Can I Use Screen Recorder to Save Instagram Story?
The Screen recording varies from Phone to Phone;
Let us check for the iPhone
- Open the setting of the iPhone.
- Scroll and check the option of Screen recorder.
- Move towards adding into Control Center.
- Now open your Instagram and the specific story you want to save.
- You will see a Red button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click it and start your video also.
- As soon as the video stops, click the red button again to stop the screen recorder.
- Now, you may edit the screen recording.
Now, let us follow the simple steps for Android;
- Open the Notification Bar present that you can scroll down.
- You will find an option for screen recoding.
- Click on it.
- Now, open your Instagram and the specific story you want to save.
- Tap on the red button shown on the screen.
- Now start your story.
- As soon as the story stop, click on the red button.
- Check your Gallery for the saved video
To download an Instagram story, you need to search for Storysaver.net. Write your login ID and click on the saved video you want to download. You will see the option of saving the video. Now, click on it, and the video will be saved in your Gallery.
You need to open Storysaver.net and Log In to your account. Select the video you want to save. Click on save the video. You will receive a Pop up for the Download. Click on Download, and you will find the video In Gallery.
Open Storysaver.net in your Safari and then mention your Instagram ID. Select the video you want to save and click on save the video. Check your Gallery as you will find the video saved. You can also screen record and save it.
Open Storysaver in Chrome and insert your Instagram ID. Now select the video and click on save the video. Now you will receive a pop-up to save the video. Check your Gallery for the video.