Born on December 12, 1976 (Age: 47 years old), in the vibrant backdrop of Long Island, New York, Jon Fortt is an accomplished American journalist who has made his mark in the field of technology and innovation reporting. Married to Gina Fortt, he is the proud father of two children, Nathan and Benjamin.
Jon’s career at CNBC has seen him serve as the co-anchor for shows like “Closing Bell Overtime” and “TechCheck,” where he has delivered insightful commentary on the fast-paced world of business and technology. Beyond his television presence, Jon Fortt is widely recognized as the creator and host of “Fortt Knox,” a pioneering platform that encompasses a podcast and streaming program.
Through “Fortt Knox,” he has been a trusted source for in-depth conversations on technology, leadership, and innovation, sharing his expertise and insights with his audience since 2016. To know more about Jon Fortt’s wiki you can read the blog and know many more things of his life.
Jon Fortt Wiki & Early Life
|Journalist, and News Anchor
|47 years old
|Date of Birth
|12 December 1976
|Long Island, New York, United States
Jon Fortt’s Wife, Girlfriend and Relationship
Jon Fortt Family
|Yet To Update
|Yet To Update
|Wife: Gina Fortt
Jon Fortt Education
|Montgomery Blair High School
After completing his college education, Fortt embarked on his professional journey at the Lexington Herald-Leader in Lexington, Kentucky, where he found himself covering the technology beat in 1999, taking up the mantle after a sudden departure of another reporter. Later that same year, he made the significant move to California, joining the San Jose Mercury News in San Jose.
In 2006, his career path led him to Business 2.0 magazine, where he assumed the role of a senior editor, responsible for the “What Works” section. However, a pivotal moment came in 2007 when he became a senior writer at Fortune magazine, delving into the world of large companies such as Apple Inc., Hewlett-Packard, and Microsoft. His journey in the world of technology journalism continued to evolve, and in 2010, he became a Silicon Valley-based technology correspondent for CNBC.
Three years later, in 2013, Fortt relocated to CNBC headquarters, further solidifying his presence in the field. Beyond his professional commitments, he has also demonstrated his commitment to education and community by joining the board of the National Summer Learning Association, a non-profit organization, in 2021.
Jon Fortt Net Worth, Salary
|Net Worth in Dollars (Approx.)
|Salary Annually (Approx.)
Jon Fortt Height
|In centimeters: 172 cm
In meters: 1.72 m
In Feet: 5 Feet 8 Inches
Jon Fortt Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
10 Interesting Facts About Jon Fortt
- Jon Fortt, a renowned American journalist, was born on December 12, 1976 (47 years old), in Long Island, New York.
- He is a dedicated family man, married to Gina Fortt, and they are proud parents of two children, Nathan and Benjamin.
- Jon Fortt has had a successful career at CNBC, where he has co-anchored shows like “Closing Bell Overtime” and “TechCheck,” offering valuable insights into the world of business and technology.
- In addition to his television presence, he is widely known for creating and hosting “Fortt Knox,” a multifaceted platform consisting of a podcast and streaming program.
- “Fortt Knox” has been a trusted source for in-depth discussions on technology, leadership, and innovation since its inception in 2016.
- Jon Fortt attended Montgomery Blair High School and later pursued his B.A. at DePauw University.
- His career in journalism began in 1999 when he covered the technology beat for the Lexington Herald-Leader in Kentucky.
- In 2007, he became a senior writer at Fortune magazine, focusing on large companies like Apple Inc., Hewlett-Packard, and Microsoft.
- Jon Fortt joined CNBC as a Silicon Valley-based technology correspondent in 2010 and later relocated to CNBC headquarters in 2013.
- His commitment to education and community is evident through his involvement on the board of the National Summer Learning Association, a non-profit organization, in 2021.
Jon Fortt is married to Gina Fortt.
Jon Fortt and his wife Gina have two children, named Nathan and Benjamin.
Jon Fortt was born in Long Island, New York, United States.
Jon Fortt is known for creating and hosting “Fortt Knox,” a platform that includes a podcast and streaming program.