Susan Li Fox was born on May 1, 1985 and her age is 38 years. She’s a TV journalist working for Fox News in the United States. What’s impressive about her is that she can speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. She kick-started her career at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, where she began as an associate producer and later became a freelance reporter for both radio and television.
From 2003 to 2005, Susan was an anchor at China Central Television’s English-language station, CCTV International. Then, in 2006, she joined Bloomberg Television and hosted “Asia Business Tonight,” which was their first primetime show in the Asia-Pacific region. In 2010, she started hosting “Bloomberg Edge” and “Morning Call.”
If you’re interested in learning more about Susan Li’s Wiki, including details about her husband, salary, age, family, and height, you might want to explore her biography further.
Susan Li Wiki & Early Life
An American TV journalist Susan Li was born in China and grew up in Toronto, Canada. Her mother, who bravely raised their family in a new country after coming from China, was her mentor.
Li earned her degree in economics from the University of Toronto. She’s not only fluent in English but also proficient in Cantonese and Mandarin, making her a multilingual talent.
|Full Name||Susan Li|
|Profession||American Journalist and News Anchor|
|Age||38 years old|
|Date of Birth||1 May 1985|
|Current Address||New York City|
Susan Li’s Husband, Boyfriend and Relationship
|Relationship Status||Yet To Update|
Susan Li Family
|Parent’s Name||Yet To Update|
|Siblings||Yet To Update|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Yet To Update|
|Children||Yet To Update|
Susan Li Education
|School||Yet To Update|
|Alma Mater||University of Toronto|
|Highest Qualification||Graduated in Economics|
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
Susan Li began her career at CBC, where she worked in various roles, including as an associate producer and freelance reporter for both radio and television.
In 2006, Susan joined Bloomberg Television, becoming the host of “Asia Business Tonight,” their first primetime evening newscast in the Asia-Pacific region. She later hosted “Bloomberg Edge” and “Morning Call.” Susan also helmed “First Up with Susan Li,” a morning business show covering Asian market openings, business leader interviews, and global news.
She even hosted “Asia Stars,” filmed on Hong Kong’s famous Star Ferry, and co-hosted “Asia Edge” for extensive interviews and news coverage. She was nominated for Best News Anchor at the Asian Television Awards in 2008.
In 2014, Susan Li moved to CNBC Asia, co-anchoring “Asia Squawk Box” and hosting “First Class,” a luxury travel show. She moderated sessions at the APEC Summit in Beijing and, in 2015, “Asia Squawk Box” won the Best News Program at the Asian Television Awards.
In 2015, Susan Li transitioned to CNBC Europe, where she co-anchored “Worldwide Exchange” with Wilfred Frost, reporting from London and various locations across Asia and Europe.
In 2016, Susan Li joined CNBC in New York as a correspondent and relief presenter. Her interviews ranged from political figures like Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to business leaders like Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman and cultural icons like Robert De Niro and Jet Li. She left CNBC in August 2017.
Susan Li joined FOX Business in April 2018 as a business correspondent, interviewing notable figures such as Apple Inc CEO Tim Cook, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi, Airbnb’s founder Brian Chesky, and Binance billionaire Changpeng Zhao. Notably, she has been an outspoken advocate against the rise in anti-Asian violence.
Susan Li Net Worth, Salary
|Net Worth in Dollars (Approx.)||$1 Million|
|Salary Annually (Approx.)||Yet To Update|
Susan Li Height
|Height||In centimeters: 173 cm|
In meters: 1.73 m
In Feet: 5 Feet 7 Inches
|Weight||In KG: 60 Kgs,|
In Pounds: 132 Lbs
Susan Li Instagram, Twitter
10 Interesting Facts About Susan Li
- Susan Li, the accomplished American TV journalist, was born in China on May 1, 1985 (38 years old), and spent her formative years in Toronto, Canada.
- She draws inspiration from her mother, who courageously raised their family in a new country after immigrating from China.
- Susan Li holds a degree in economics from the University of Toronto.
- Her linguistic abilities are impressive as she is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, making her a valuable multilingual talent.
- Susan Li initiated her career at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC), where she served in various capacities, including as an associate producer and freelance reporter for radio and television.
- In 2006, Susan joined Bloomberg Television and became the host of “Asia Business Tonight,” marking the channel’s first primetime evening newscast in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Her journey at Bloomberg continued with roles as the host of “Bloomberg Edge” and “Morning Call,” where she showcased her expertise in financial reporting and business news.
- Susan’s professional achievements earned her a nomination for the Best News Anchor award at the Asian Television Awards in 2008.
- In 2014, she joined CNBC Asia as the co-anchor of “Asia Squawk Box” and also hosted “First Class,” a luxury travel show.
- Susan Li’s career trajectory took her to CNBC Europe and CNBC in New York before joining FOX Business in April 2018 as a business correspondent. She has interviewed prominent figures in business and politics, displaying her journalistic prowess and versatility.
Susan Li graduated with a degree in economics from the University of Toronto.
Susan Li is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
She began her career at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) in various roles, including as an associate producer and freelance reporter for radio and television.
Susan Li’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.