Anveshi Jain Age
|Anveshi Jain Age
|30 Years Old
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees
|INR 6.50 Crore
What is the Age of Anveshi Jain?
Anveshi Jain was born in Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh, India on 25 June 1991, and her current age is 30 years old. From making her debut in a web series for ALT Balaji to starring in many other things, Anveshi has now gained enough stardom for people to be talking about her relationship status, background, and daily updates.
Anveshi Jain Biography
Anveshi Jain rarely opens up about her family, but her younger brother Pranjal Jain is the only family member known to the media. She even refrains herself from sharing personal details on social media and has still gained 1.5 million followers for her charm and beautiful pictures. What is known to the media is that Anveshi comes from a middle-class Jain family and has graduated with an engineering degree from Rajiv Gandhi Technical University. Initially, she had no plans to enter the acting industry, but over time, she realized her passion for the field and has established herself well.
|Date of Birth
|25 June 1991
|Age (as of 2022)
|30 Years Old
|Her show Gandi Baat 2
|Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
|Not Known Yet
|Rajiv Gandhi Technical University
|Graduate – B.E.
|Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
|Dancing, Reading, and Travelling
|Based on an intensive diet
|$1 Million and INR 6.50 crore
|DID NOT SHARE
Anveshi Jain is pretty tall, with an above-average height as per Indian standards, being 5’6″ Feet. Owing to her regular healthy diet, she ensures to maintain her weight and figure and hence weighs 54 kgs only, which is the ideal weight for somebody with her height.
Her body figure measurements stand to be 35-26-36 inches, one of the reasons why she is given some of the sexiest roles in various web series and movies. It is also why Indian boys google her so much, even making her one of the most googled actresses. Anveshi has also got some piercings in her ears and has a sizzling tattoo on her back.
|in Feet-Inches – 5’ 6”
in meters – 1.70
centimeters – 170 cm
|in Kilograms – 58 kg in Pounds – 132 lbs
|36 – 30 – 34 Inches
Anveshi Jain Awards and Career
Anveshi Jain, an adorable and beautiful actress, has marked her presence in the industry in no time and delivered some praiseworthy performances. Working dedicatedly in her career, she has worked in several South Indian movies alongside some famous South Indian names. In 2018, she made a television appearance in the “Gandi Baat” series, starring some other fabulous actors like Kunwar Vikram Soni, Guru Haryani, and Mridula Mahajan, who all played roles well.
In 2019, Anveshi then worked in the “BOSS: Baap of Special Services” series, where she worked alongside a well-known TV actor- Karan Singh Grover. Ashmita Kaur– another beautiful actress in the industry, also worked in the same series. Anveshi considers her chance to work with the hotshots to be her achievement in the industry and feels grateful for the same. She has not won any awards, but given her dedication and talent, the day she receives one is not far.
|Debut TV Show
|Gandi Baat 2
|Other TV Serials
|BOSS: Baap Of Special Services Who’s Your Daddy ?
|Current TV Show
|Sarkaru Vari Patla F3 Major
Anveshi Jain, when growing up, had been living a simple life in the small town of Madhya Pradesh and even used to dress up in a salwar suit. Growing up, she felt uncomfortable in her own body and had no idea what to do in her career. However, she dreamt big, and with her passion for doing something huge in life, she enrolled in an engineering college and successfully became an electrical engineer.
Although engineering was her ambition in the early days of life, she did not wish to continue with the same. She wanted to do something different and unconventional and decided to enter the acting industry. Now, Anveshi believes the struggle she went through in this industry to be what is her biggest gift.
Anveshi Jain Hot Photos
Anveshi Jain Family
Anveshi was born in a typical Jain middle-class family, with her parents and brother taking care of her and pampering her since childhood. She has always mentioned in her interviews that she is specifically close to her mother and considers her best friend. Her brother Pranjal Jain is also an engineer, and just like her, he was also told to do something else, but he followed his heart and did what he wanted. About her spouse, she is still unmarried, and there is no information available on her dating life either.
Anveshi claims to love reading books, and ‘power of now’ is her favourite book. According to her, this book changed her life because she was always stressed about her future, so the book shaped her future. What she realised with this book is that all she needs to do is focus on the present and make the best out of it. If asked, she always recommends the books to those who feel lost.
Anveshi is also a huge Ranbir Kapoor fan and believes he is one of the most talented actors of the time. She sees him as an ideal and learns the value of right efforts, characterisation, sincerity, and perfection from him. Also, her favourite dessert is Doughnut. While also being an avid horse rider. It has also been observed how she collects statement jewellery and wristwatches as she likes doing so.
|Manjhi, Gangs of Wasseypur
|Power of Now
There has not been any news where Anveshi was seen romantically involved with somebody. However, it has been hard to believe for the fans that somebody as beautiful as she never had a boyfriend. We are still waiting for her to reveal her romantic interest. We hope she does it soon since all the fans have been waiting for the same.
|Not Know Yet
Anveshi Jain Web Series, TV Show and Movies
After her electrical engineering, Anveshi decided to quit the profession and moved to the media industry. Surprisingly, she moved to Mumbai without telling her parents and carried the confidence to make it a turning point in her life. Since that day, she has hosted 1000s of events like IFA Berlin, Make in India, and more. The first time the public recognised her was in 2018, after appearing in the Hindi web series ‘Gandi Baat 2‘. She has also made a lot of modelling and promotional appearances. Besides all this, she often gives relationship advice as well.
She has also been a part of various South Indian movies, where she has acted alongside some of the biggies of the South Indian movie industry. However, she gained fame when she first appeared in 2018 in the television series Gandi Baat starring Mridula Mahajan, Guru Haryani, and Vikram Soni. In 2019, she worked in the TV series- BOSS: Baap of Special Series alongside Karan Singh Grover and Ashmita Kaur.
Anveshi Jain’s Latest Photos and News
Anveshi Jain has always been the highlight of the news headlines, given her sexy pictures every other day. She flaunts her curves in bodycon dresses and makes it a point to stun everybody with her splendid looks and hot figure. It is not surprising that she has been the most googled actress for a brief timeframe, given the way boys have been fascinated with her pictures.
Anveshi Jain Social Media Account
- Anveshi Jain Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/anveshi25
- Anveshi Jain Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/AnveshiJain25
- Anveshi Jain Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/anveshi25
Anveshi Jain Facts
- Anveshi believes meditating and yoga to be the critical elements of a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally. She not only does the two herself but always recommends others to do them too.
- Anveshi does not mind being called a sexy lady because she proudly accepts to be one and considers herself a queen who has it all.
- Anveshi is active on Instagram and has 4 million Instagrammers connected with her account.
- Anveshi has also appeared in numerous movies, including Who’s Your Daddy, BOSS: Baap of Special Services, G the Film, and more.
- Anveshi Jain was the ‘Most Googled Bollywood Actress in 2020’.
- Anveshi moved to Mumbai without telling her parents and dropped out of her MBA program.
- Anveshi once played the role of a sexologist, mocked society for neglecting female pleasure and always considering the women to be readily available.
- Anveshi believes she’s exactly like her father, who is outgoing and confident, whereas her mother is shy with a delicate nature.
- Anveshi has experience managing various events like weddings, private parties, and birthday parties.
- Anveshi once decided that she wanted to enter the movie industry. She joined an acting school and spent most of her time in the gym, which is mainly the reason for the sizzling figure she carries today.
- Anveshi has a diploma in event management, which is why she has worked as an event manager too.
- When Anveshi started hosting events in Mumbai, she initially desired to become a singer and later developed an interest in acting.
- Anveshi even wanted to go for the Indian Idol audition once and didn’t eat food for two days because her parents didn’t allow her to go for the audition to save her from entering the media industry.
- Anveshi has also recorded a few songs because she has been trained in classical singing, and her new album is also on the way as she looks forward to singing in Bollywood soon.
- She has an immense love for horses and holds a dream to enter Forbes Magazine as an influential Indian woman.