Diana Olick is a highly accomplished journalist, recognized with an Emmy Award for her outstanding work. She currently holds the role of CNBC’s real estate correspondent and is the author of the Realty Check blog on CNBC.com. Her expertise in the field extends to contributions on NBC’s “Today” and “NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.”
If you’d like to delve deeper into Diana Olick’s background, including her age, marital status, net worth, her affiliation with CNBC, salary, and height, you can explore further information on her CNBC’s wiki page.
Diana Olick Wiki & Early Life
Diana Meredith Olick, born on May 5, 1967 (56 years old) in New York City, is the daughter of Philip S. Olick, a prominent attorney, and her mother who served as an assistant corporation counsel for the New York City Law Department.
Her life has been marked by a blend of legal influences and a commitment to journalism, where she has made significant contributions through her insightful reporting and dedication to her craft.
|Journalist, and News Anchor
|56 years old
|Date of Birth
|5 May 1967
|New York City, United States
|Washington D. C.
Diana Olick’s Husband, Boyfriend and Relationship
Diana Olick Family
|Father: Philip S. Olick
Mother: Yet To Update
|Yet To Update
|Husband: Scott Wagner Gold
Diana Olick Education
|Yet To Update
Master’s in Journalism
Diana Olick’s journey in the world of journalism began at WABI-TV in Bangor, Maine, where she honed her skills and constantly improved her craft. However, as her talents grew, she felt the need for new challenges. This led her to join WZZM-TV in Grand Rapids, Michigan, followed by a move to KIRO-TV in Seattle, Washington State. Yet, her quest for growth persisted, and shortly thereafter, Diana set her sights on a new opportunity, ultimately landing a role at CBS News.
At CBS, Diana’s popularity soared, and she ascended through the ranks from a news reporter to become the evening news anchor and the host of “The Early Show.” Her seven-year tenure at CBS was marked by her dedication and exceptional reporting. In September 2002, she embarked on a new chapter in her career by joining CNBC as a real estate correspondent, a position she has held ever since. Over the years, her role at CNBC expanded, encompassing contributions to shows like “On the Money” (2014-2019) and the creation of “Reality Check,” among numerous other accomplishments.
Diana’s tenure at CNBC News Channel has transformed her into a national sensation, earning her accolades as one of the network’s most respected journalists. Her hard work and commitment to her craft were duly recognized with the prestigious Emmy Award, a testament to her excellence in the field.
Diana Olick Net Worth, Salary
|Net Worth in Dollars (Approx.)
|Salary Annually (Approx.)
Diana Olick Height
|In centimeters: 170 cm
In meters: 1.70 m
In Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches
|In KG: Yet To Update,
In Pounds: Yet To Update
Diana Olick Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
10 Interesting Facts About Diana Olick
- Diana Olick is an Emmy Award-winning journalist known for her outstanding work in the field of journalism.
- She currently serves as CNBC’s real estate correspondent and is the author of the Realty Check blog on CNBC.com.
- Diana’s expertise in real estate reporting extends to contributions on NBC’s “Today” and “NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams.”
- She was born in 1968 in New York City and is the daughter of Philip S. Olick, a prominent attorney.
- Diana’s mother served as an assistant corporation counsel for the New York City Law Department, although her name remains undisclosed.
- She is 56 years old and was born on May 5, 1967.
- Diana Olick is married to Scott Wagner Gold, and the couple has twins named Noah and Maddie.
- She holds a Master’s in Journalism and graduated from Columbia University and Northwestern University.
- Diana’s journalism career began at WABI-TV in Bangor, Maine, where she continually improved her skills.
- Her career has taken her through various news outlets, including WZZM-TV in Grand Rapids, Michigan, KIRO-TV in Seattle, Washington State, and CBS News, where she served as an evening news anchor and the host of “The Early Show” before joining CNBC.
Diana Olick is 56 years old.
She is married to Scott Wagner Gold.
Diana Olick and her husband have twins named Noah and Maddie.
Diana Olick has received an Emmy Award for her outstanding work in journalism.