Manoranjan Bharati was born and nurtured in Bihar. Before joining NDTV, he worked with Doordarshan in the program, ‘Parakh.’ He is presently working with NDTV for more than 20 years.
Biography of Manoranjan Bharati
Besides working as a Managing Editor, Manoranjan Bharati has also been involved in many interviews and interactions. Most importantly, Manoranjan has also reported the news well for some articles on the official website of NDTV.
|Full Name||Manoranjan Bharati|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
This journalist always appears confident when he is presenting the news on television. While his weight is 65 kg, his height is 5 feet 6 inches. Apart from everything else, Manoranjan always wears traditional clothes, even when he is interviewing or having a one-to-one interaction with individuals progressing in different domains.
|Height in centimetres||168 m|
|Height in metres||1.68 m|
|Height in feet||5 ft. 6 inches|
Also Read: NDTV India News Anchors List
Family Life and Education
Mr. Manoranjan Bharati was born and raised in a Hindu family in Khagaria, Bihar. While his parents took great care of Manoranjan, they also supported what he wanted to pursue in life.
Regarding Manoranjan’s education, this journalist initially completed his studies till the 10th standard from a school in Bihar. Later, he completed his graduation and M.Sc. in Zoology from Science College, Patna. He also completed his higher studies at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Delhi.
|Manoranjan Mother’s name||Not Known|
|Manoranjan Father’s name||Not Known|
|Manoranjan Siblings||Not Known|
|College||Science College, Patna, IIMC|
Presently, Manoranjan Bharati is leading a married life with his wife. Moreover, as he continues to share the bond, he nurtures a young daughter.
Manoranjan Bharati Career
Soon after completing his studies at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), he presented himself in a program, ‘Parakh.’ This program was shown on Doordarshan in 1994 and presented regarding current affairs. While the journalist presented himself on television, he worked closely with the journalist, Vinod Dua. After working with Doordarshan for nearly two years, he commenced his journey with NDTV India. He started playing his role with the news channel on 1st July 1996. Initially, the team of NDTV had appointed him as the Sr. Executive Editor for the news channel. However, the journalist was later promoted to a Managing Editor while he continued to work with NDTV.
As soon as Manoranjan started his career with NDTV, he was responsible for covering the Parliamentary proceedings observed for the past 14 years. He also played his role pretty well when he presented reports regarding the condition of the government over the years. On the other hand, the journalist also reported more about the socio-economic conditions prevalent across India. A bit later, the journalist also got an opportunity to cover the terror attacks in Mumbai and the attacks on the Parliament in December 2001. But, while the reporter covered more about the carnage around the Taj Hotel, he was quite bold when he moved ahead with live reporting. After observing his presentation skills and immense contribution, Mr. Bharati received the Bhikhari Thakur Award.
Some Articles Based on Manoranjan Bharati Reports
When you visit the official site of NDTV, you will come across many articles as per the Manoranjan Bharati report. So, let’s glimpse through some of the recent articles that have already been published on the website.
- On 7th July 2022, Mr. Bharati reported more about the association between Shiv Sena and the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Eknath Shinde. As the political party was locked in conflict with the Chief Minister, there arose doubt regarding the reign of the Vikas Aghadi Alliance. However, as many members of the Thane Municipal Corporation were supportive, Nana Patole said that the party was fine to move ahead alone. They will be able to gain victory even when the alliance has not yet decided on anything.
- In January 2022, this journalist presented his report on the acceptance of Navjot Singh as the Chief Minister. While the former Indian cricketer considers himself brave as a soldier, he has been fighting the issues of Punjab with all his might. He also said in an interview that he is finding a solution for the biggest issue, which is related to the debt equal to ₹ 3 lakh crore. But, even when the intention of Sidhu is good, he has raised questions about not arresting the Akali leader who was caught up in the drug case.
- Way back in July 2021, Manoranjan Bharati came up with a report on the promotion of Navjot Singh. As the Chief Minister of Punjab, Amarinder Singh, nodded his head after going through the Congress plan, he will promote Navjot Singh Sidhu as the party’s president. However, Navjot must help the party gain power during the elections held in 2022. Moreover, Amarinder Singh also stated that he should be given the freedom to reshuffle the cabinet and appoint the presidents working under Mr. Sidhu.
While Manoranjan draws a decent salary for presenting news on NDTV, he always leads a prosperous lifestyle. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be Rs. 4.13 crores.
|Net Worth in Dollar||0.5 million USD|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 4.13 crore|
Hobbies and Interests
Even when Manoranjan is tied up with a busy schedule, he never forgets to spend much time with his family. If he takes a long break from his professional life, he likes traveling to destinations with his family. Some of his social media posts also make it clear that the journalist is interested in cricket.
Social Media Profiles of Manoranjan Bharati
Like many individuals worldwide, Manoranjan also likes to update his followers about the incidents in his life. Apart from the incidents, he also posts about breaking news. So, let’s check the profiles of this journalist.
When you glimpse through Manoranjan Bharati’s Facebook profile, you will find many YouTube video links related to Indian cricketers. You will also come across a short video in which Sri Lankan women are dancing after the victory against Pakistan.
On Twitter, Manoranjan always posts about current affairs and what’s happening in the nation and worldwide. You will also see posts regarding special conversations with famous personalities like Javed Akhtar.
Facts Regarding Manoranjan Bharati
- According to a video posted on the website of NDTV, Manoranjan Bharati has congratulated Radhika Roy and Dr. Prannoy Roy for their valuable contribution. He also said he is proud to be associated with the news channel, which has already set a standard in journalism. This video was released when NDTV had completed 25 years of presenting news to many viewers across the country.
- As per a short note on the site of NDTV, Mr. Bharati has always been involved in journalism for more than two decades. While the journalist is known for analyzing political issues, people trusted him when he covered the Assembly and Lok Sabha elections. In addition, the journalist is also known for interviewing many leaders and presenting several political news at different instances.
- If you go through one of the YouTube videos, you will know Manoranjan dreamed of working with the journalist Vinod Dua. As soon as he completed his higher studies, he started working with Mr. Dua and learned a lot for nearly two years. Manoranjan also got the privilege to feature the story of TATA when he was working under him.
- Besides reporting the breaking news in English, Manoranjan also presented the news in Hindi. If you want to know more about the news in Hindi, you can visit the official website of NDTV.
- Whenever you come across the Twitter profile link of Manoranjan, you will notice that it starts with the nickname, ‘Baba.’ Moreover, when the journalist Vinod Dua was working with Manoranjan, he used to call him with a weird name because of his appearance and how he portrayed his personality. Nevertheless, people don’t know why Manoranjan has the nickname ‘Baba.’
- While Manoranjan started conducting talks with imminent personalities, he also had a chat with the Indian Actress Deepti Naval. As he moved ahead with the conversation, he covered regarding her book named ‘A Country Called Childhood.’
Manoranjan Bharati has been working with NDTV since 1st July 1996. Moreover, he has been working with the news channel for around 24 years.
Besides working as a journalist with NDTV India, Manoranjan has presented reports for many articles on the official website of NDTV.
Yes, Manoranjan is married to someone, and both of them have been nurturing a young girl.