The name Sweta Singh is well-known in the Indian news broadcasting industry. Sweta is 46 years old, and she holds a job as a news anchor and journalist.
In her native Patna, she had worked previously for the Times of India. She currently works as an executive editor for “Aaj Tak,” an Indian news channel.
Sweta Singh Wiki
Sweta Singh was born in Patna, Bihar, on (August 21, 1977, 46 years old). Her horoscope indicates that she is a Leo. She received her degree in public communication from Patna Women’s College in Bihar.
While still a college student, Sweta started a career in journalism. In Patna, Sweta started her career with The Times of India. She had aspirations of becoming a documentary filmmaker. However, she had more in store for the future.
Sweta Singh arrived in Delhi in pursuit of a wide-ranging media experience, and Delhi’s Zee News hired her. After a few months, she joined Sahara and quit Zee. She was recruited for Aaj Tak by well-known media figure Arun Puri, who recognized her potential.
|Full Name||Sweta Singh|
|Full Name in Hindi||श्वेता सिंह|
|College/University||Patna Women’s College, Bihar|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication|
Sweta Singh Height, and Physical Stats
Sweta Singh’s height is 165 centimeters and her weight is 58 kg.
Indian Hindu parents gave birth to Sweta. With her longtime partner Sanket Kotkar, she is happily married.
The details of her parents are not widely known. Our team will research her family once we get the right information about her family and will update you soon.
Sweta Singh Net Worth, and Salary
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs16 Crore INR|
|Salary||Rs15 Lakh Rupees|
She began her career while still a first-year mass communication graduate. In the beginning, she worked in Patna for “The Times of India.” Then, to pursue a successful career in this profession, she relocated to Delhi, the Indian capital.
She commenced employment with Hindustan Times in Delhi. As a news anchor for Zee News under the direction of Subash Chandra, she transitioned to the digital platform in 1998. She then worked for Sahara on various projects.
She rose to fame after she joined Aaj Tak in 2002 for her skill in reporting on sports-related news. In 2005, the Sports Journalism Federation of India gave Sweta’s program “Sourav ka Sixer” the prize for best sports program (SJFI). She continues to work for Aaj Tak.
She has additionally appeared in a few films as an Aaj Tak news moderator in Chak De! India and Chakravyuh.
In addition, Sweta performed the “History of Patliputra” presentation during the 2015 Bihar Legislative Assembly elections. She has received an ITA Award nomination for Best Anchor.
Head of Tez News Channel is a new position that has been granted to Sweta Singh, news anchor and Executive Editor of Special Programming at Aaj Tak. She has taken over Sanjay Sinha’s position as Senior Executive Editor at Tez News.
Favorite Things of Sweta Singh
|Color||White & Black|
- For her show “Sourav ka Sixer,” Sweta won an SJFI award in 2005.
- She was presented with the NT Award for The Best Anchor in 2012.
- She received the ENBA Best Producer Award in 2013.
- She won the ENBA 2014 Best Business Show Award for the budget show.
- Best anchor of 2015 for the entertainment talk show.
- Best anchor award for 2017 from ENBA.
Social Media Profile (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
Facts About Sweta Singh
- Sweta Singh is a Popular Indian journalist and news anchor.
- Sweta started her journalism profession while she was still in her first year of graduation.
- In 1998, she started to work in electronic media. Before joining Aaj Tak in 2002, she went on to work for Zee News & Sahara.
- She is well known for her skill in reporting on sports-related news.
- In 2005, the Sports Journalism Federation of India (SJFI) presented her with the best sports program award for her program, “Sourav ka Sixer.”
- She has additionally appeared in a couple of Bollywood movies as an Aaj Tak newscaster.
- During the 2015 election for the Bihar Legislative Assembly, Sweta also performed the program “History of Patliputra.”
- Several “Best Anchor Awards” have been given to Sweta.
- In 2016, she made an appearance on “The Kapil Sharma Show,” where she discussed her lifelong dream of being a film director.
Sweta Singh age is 46 years old.