PhonePe was one of the technologies created after the initiative, and by 2017 it had grown to have more than 10 million users in India. In 2020, PhonePe launched an ATM which became operational in 300 cities throughout India. In 2015, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Digital India Initiative to make the country cashless.
PhonePe will let you recharge your prepaid mobile, pay water and electricity bills, buy insurance, mutual funds, and travel bookings. It’ll also allow you to shop online for vouchers and purchase e-gift cards using UPI. But PhonePe don’t have a proper option to delete the transaction history details, so people find it challenging to do so. But this page will help all the PhonePe users to solve their problems.
How to Check the History of PhonePe?
- Open your PhonePe app.
- Click on the History option given on the right side of the app.
- Now a new page will open that will show you all the transitions made through PhonePe.
- However, the app has an option of filter, categories, and month.
- The filter option helps you check for BHIM UPI, Bank transfer, and failed or successful transition history. Click the option and apply it.
- Categories option helps you cashback, merchants’ payment, Money Received, Recharge, and bill payment. Click your option and click on apply button.
- Click on the month, and you can check the transition history according to your month.
- You can also check individual transition history by clicking on the contact’s name for which you want the history.
How to Delete PhonePe History?
Let us first check the steps for the old version;
- Log in to your PhonePe account.
- Click on the transaction history option.
- Select all the specific history you wish to delete.
- Check before you click on delete.
- Now click the delete option.
The new version has some basic variations for the PhonePe history. Let’s look into it.
- Click on the contact support option on PhonePe.
- Now you have to write a message request to delete your PhonePe history.
- Send this message and now create a new ticket for the request.
- The customer support team will read your message and delete your history within a few hours.
How to Delete Chat History in PhonePe?
The option to delete the history is different for older and new versions. Let’s check the older version first.
- Log in to your PhonePe account.
- Click on the Transaction history option.
- Select the chat you want to delete. Check again.
- Click on delete.
For deleting the chat of the new version, follow the steps given below.
- Log In to your PhonePe account.
- Click on the history option on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the contact support option on the right side of the screen.
- Send a message of request to delete specific or all chat and create a new ticket.
- Wait for a few hours as your chat history will be deleted.
PhonePe Transition Limit Per Day
PhonePe money transfer limit is 1 Lacs per day. You can make 20 transactions per day. Click here to know about the PhonePe transaction to different banks. You can call PhonePe toll free number for any further query: 080-68727374 / 022-68727374.
How to Chat with PhonePe Customer Care?
PhonePe has opened a redressal option in PhonePe that can be used for resolving the problem of their customers. We will give you easy steps where you can find all the solutions of your concern. Let us follow these easy steps;
- Open your PhonePe app and login into your account.
- You will see a question mark(?) on the upper right side.
- The screen will show different problems that customers face.
- Click on the problem you are facing. Now, they will guide you to the solution of your problem.
PhonePe shares 40% of total UPI transaction. The app and the users need to keep their data secure by keeping passwords or deleting the history. We hope you can check and delete your PhonePe history with easy and simple steps.