Malavika Mohanan Age
|Malavika Mohanan Age
|$2 million (estimated)
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees
|14 crore (estimated)
What is the Age of Malavika Mohanan?
Malavika Mohanan age is 30 years, who’s was born on 4th August 1993 in Payyanur, Kerala. Even though she was born in Payyanur, she was brought up in Mumbai. Moreover, she started her acting career with the movie Pattam Pole. After observing her acting skills, the team selected her to act in the web series Masaba Masaba. However, when she became famous among viewers only after the highest-grossing film, Master, was released in 2021.
Malavika Mohanan Biography, Wiki
With more than 2M followers on Facebook, Malavika has always gained popularity online. When she started acting in many films, she won the attention of her fans. Concerning her education, she pursued her studies, as a child, at a school in Mumbai. Later, she completed her studies at Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thalakottukara. Afterward, she completed her graduation in Mass Media from Wilson College, Mumbai. But, her interest in acting grew when the Malayalam actor, Mammootty, gave her an opportunity to play a role in the film Pattam Pole. She also likes to flaunt her style whenever she dresses up in trendy clothes. This point is obvious because you will observe her style through many Instagram posts.
Malavika was born and brought up in a Hindu family. While thinking about her higher studies, she once went to her father to check out the shoot for a fairness cream. But, she embarked on her acting journey only when Mammootty offered a role in the film Pattam Pole. Initially, she was not open to playing the role. But, the acting process during the shoot helped her move ahead in life. Soon after her birth, Malavika was raised in Mumbai. As she started growing up in the city, she completed her schooling and higher education in the same city.
|Date of Birth
|4th August, 1993
|Payyanur, Kerala, India
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign
|A Good School in Mumbai
|Bachelor’s in Mass Media (BMM)
|Reading, Travelling, and Watching Movies
|Veg and Non-veg Cuisines
|14 crore (approx.)
Malavika Mohanan Height, Physical Stats
With a height of 5 feet 4 inches, Malavika Mohanan looks stunning at any point in time. But, as her body weight is 58 kgs, she always flaunts an elegant yet slender silhouette. Though she loves eating different food items, she always takes care of her physical health. Whenever she has free time, she often visits the gym for workouts. While she looks attractive due to her black eyes and long black hair, her body measurements are 34-30-34. To appear fresh and lively, Malavika always tries to maintain her beauty. She often uses oil with Ayurvedic products to nourish her hair and applies red sandalwood paste on her face. Whenever she has to remove the makeup, she only uses coconut oil. Apart from being skin-friendly, the oil doesn’t cause any skin allergies. To attain peace, Malavika also practices yoga every day.
|5 ft. 4 inches
Malavika Mohanan Family
For many years, Malavika has always been living with her younger brother and her parents. While her father, K. U. Mohanan, is a cinematographer, her mother, Beena Mohanan, takes care of the entire house. However, we cannot find anything about her brother, Aditya. Even when the actress is busy with her daily routine, she never forgets to spend time with her family. According to a post on the Times of India website, Malavika shares a strong relationship with her mother.
After going through lots of information, we state that Malavika is not yet married to a handsome boy. But, you will come across rumors that the Indian actress is in a relationship with an actor, Vicky Kaushal. However, the actress will think about marrying somebody only if she likes the boy’s perception of life.
Malavika Mohanan Hot Pics
Malavika Mohanan Career
Soon after attaining a degree in Mass Media, the Indian actress thought about pursuing a career in cinematography. But, while thinking about whether she must pursue higher studies, she went along with her father for a shoot. While the entire team was busy with the commercial shoot, she met the Malayalam actor, Mammootty. After observing her presentation skills and how Malavika speaks, he considered offering a role in the movie ‘Pattam Pole. Malavika was clueless about how she must play her role, so she fumbled while considering the proposal. However, in the nascent phase of her acting career, she never switched to anything else. She started enhancing her confidence when she went through the acting process. She even thought about designing her clothes for the film because the costume designer had fallen ill. While the romantic movie revolves around the love story of a Christian girl and a Tamil Brahmin youth, it received several reviews. But, even when people didn’t like watching the movie at the box office, she didn’t get disturbed. She later paced ahead with her interest in fashion and established a clothing brand called The Scarlet Window.
Even though Malavika was not popularly known among movie buffs, she gained popularity in her next film, Nirnayakam. Soon after the release of this movie in 2015, the actress won the attention of many viewers. However, some individuals reacted differently after watching the entire movie. During the shoot for Nirnayakam, the actress played the role of a ballet dancer. Subsequently, many people saw the actress portray the role of a tribal girl in the movie, Naale. Her journey later continued with her debut in the Kannada film, Nannu Mattu Varalakshmi. Even after releasing the movie unassertively, the film earned many good reviews. Her critics praised her for the role of ‘Varalakshmi’ from the start till the end. Later, she acted in the thriller ‘The Great Father.’ In this movie, she played her role along with the cast and many actors and actresses. These included the Malayalam actor Mammootty and the Tamil actor and actress Arya and Sneha.
In 2017, Mohanan was selected as an actress for the film “Beyond the Clouds.” Post clearing the audition round, Majidi had selected her for the role even when Kangana Raut and Deepika Padukone were on the list. But, even when she was tied up with a busy schedule, she had to focus on her studies and write essays for the undergraduate course. To look like a slum girl, the actress worked towards reducing her weight and thought of not washing her hair for many days. As time passed by, many individuals saw the movie at numerous international festivals. She later won many reviews with the statement that the actress managed to play the role naturally. As per the news of Times of India, the actress was melodramatic and passionate about what she was pursuing.
In 2018, Malavika agreed to play a role in the movie Petta. That year, she was glad to present her talent with many actors, including Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Rajinikanth, and Vijay Sethupathi. But, as the actress was not fluent in Tamil, she thought about getting in touch with a tutor who could help her speak well. Later in 2021, the actress moved ahead to act in the film Master. In this Tamil action thriller, she played the role of a college lecturer named Charulatha. Moreover, Malavika accepted the role in Maaran, which was later supposed to be released in summer 2022.
In addition to numerous movies, Malavika also played a significant role in the web series Masaba Masaba. While this biographical drama revolves around the life of Masaba Gupta, many individuals watched the series on Netflix. ‘Yudhra’ and Vijay Deverakonda’s ‘Hero’ are some of the upcoming movies where you can observe Malavika playing a prominent role.
|Debut Bollywood Film
|Beyond the Clouds
|Debut Web Series
|Yudhra and Hero
|Asiavision Awards in 2019
- As per the news published on ‘Bollywood Hungama,’ many people observed Malavika Mohanan wearing a white colored midi dress. While the actress wanted to boast about her style, she wore this dress when she had to attend a party. When she carried herself with grace at the venue, the Bardot neckline, long sleeves, and the body-con fit actually enhanced her gorgeous figure. Eventually, when Malavika was dressing up for the party, she thought about wearing scintillating earrings and setting her hair in a different style. Besides, her dress was designed by Club L London, and its price is Rs. 5,298.
- While the Indian actress keeps updating her photos on social media, she continues to win the hearts of her followers. Her fans are now appreciating a photo in which she is wearing a silver-colored dress. Due to her fashion sense, the post received many comments. When someone viewed the actress in the stylish ensemble, he wrote that she was just a beauty icon. The media states that even as the actress tries to garner her fans’ attention, she will soon emerge as the brightest sensation.
- According to the news published in July 2022, Malavika was supposed to play a role in the Tollywood industry. But, the film Hero didn’t appear at the theatres due to some anonymous reasons. However, it now seems that the Indian actress will make her dream come true in TFI. Presently, she has been selected for an upcoming film with Prabhas. When the reporters asked about her decision, she said that she had already agreed to the terms and conditions. This point is also evident from one of her posts which she has updated on Instagram. However, the team will soon release the updates of the film to many people in the country.
- As per the recent news in the Times of India, Malavika has been closely associated with a few actresses. While the actress captures the attention with her satirical choices, her beauty and dressing sense have been compared with Shilpa Shetty and Shruthy Menon. During one of her photoshoots, Malavika was observed wearing a dark-colored sequin saree. She had also thought about pairing the entire ensemble with various fashion accessories. But, when Shilpa Shetty wore the saree, she wore unique earrings and layered bracelets. Furthermore, Malavika looked gorgeous when she thought about wearing a light green tulla dress. People later saw Shruthy Menon wearing the same dress, but her hairstyle and makeup were quite different.
- Recently, Malavika posted a photo of herself in casual outfits. As she was trying to lie on a soft mat, she was observed wearing a t-shirt and shorts, just as anybody would do for workouts. But, when her fans came across the social media post, one of the users posted a weird comment. The user stated that when the trainer tries to improve her physique, he secretly tries to kill her.
- Back in February 2022, Malavika posted on Twitter that an anonymous individual had edited one of her photos differently. As the person used Photoshop to modify the photo, he thought about creating a vulgar version. But, when this photo went viral on social media, she was criticized for her dressing sense. On that note, Malavika responded that the photo was fake and she didn’t wear weird outfits. If social media users come across the picture, they should report it immediately.
- In 2020, Malavika was one of the actresses who had supported AR Rehman in a certain controversy. Many people expressed their support when rumors of the music composer spread on the internet. The individuals stated that they always loved the way he composed music. However, AR Rehman said that he never denies working for good movies. In fact, a group of individuals is trying to create a big misunderstanding.
- When Malavika was acting in the Tamil film ‘Maaran,’ people welcomed her for a Q&A session with her active fans on Twitter. In those instances, one of the users asked about the number of times she had shot a scene with Dhanush. With this question in mind, Malavika replied that there’s always a sad place in everyone’s head. But, the netizens didn’t stay silent for those moments. Instead, they praised her for the response and said it was the most appropriate way to reply to such an abuser.
- During an interview with the Indian actress, Malavika has already spoken more about trolling on social media. As she tried to settle in her acting career, Malayalee men used to troll her every now and then. Malavika was initially disturbed when people used to comment because of her skinny personality. But, now, the actress doesn’t care about what people say. She later said that people should stay silent and try to mind their own business. She also stated that they should not have the liberty to pass on weird comments to any girl. The opinion would sound strange if a mother or a sister appears skinny.
Malavika Mohanan Hobbies and Interests
Apart from acting and dancing pretty well, Malavika has many interests. As her father was a cinematographer, she likes photography. Such an interest is evident from her Instagram profile with the handle ‘missmohanan’. She always uploads more about every moment that she captures. Besides, she loves to travel to different destinations when she gets a day off from her usual routine. However, she likes to head to safari destinations if she has a long holiday. She also loves to be in Delhi and visit Humayun’s Tomb during the evening. Moreover, the actress likes to listen to songs whenever she is not occupied with any work.
Due to her interest in cooking, she loves to prepare many lip-smacking cuisines. Among the different dishes, she loves eating fish prepared in a different style. Reading books is also one of her favorite hobbies. On the other hand, the actress loves to indulge in adventure sports. Her love for bike riding has never faded as she rode along the first formula track of India.
Apart from acting, Malavika loves watching movies. While her favorite actor is none other than Rajnikant, she always likes to watch the Malayalam movie, Pattanapravesham. Among the film directors, she appreciates Wong Kar-Wai. As per the interview by PINKVILLA, Malavika’s favorite actress is Priyanka Chopra. The actress likes to make fish fry at home, even being a Malayali. This diva also enjoys reading; her favorite book is Without Feathers by Woody Allen. As she always likes to learn new skills, you will also observe her getting involved in a bike racing session.
Malavika Mohanan Net Worth
|$2 million (estimated)
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees
|14 crore (estimated)
Currently, Malavika is leading a happy lifestyle and is earning a lot through many movies. Additionally, she also earned a considerable sum of money when she showcased her talent in a few advertisements. The beautiful girl makes anything between 30 and 50 lakhs from a single movie. This year, her net worth is estimated to be more than 1 million dollars, and this figure is equivalent to around eight crores in Indian currency.
Malavika Mohanan Facts
- To your surprise, Malavika likes drinking alcohol occasionally or when she is with a group. But, we are not sure whether the beautiful actress has the habit of drinking liquor most of the time. Malavika also likes to eat non-vegetarian cuisine in addition to other food items.
- Besides many favorite things, Malavika is fond of different rings, and she also likes to collect them when she observes them. Due to her gorgeous personality, the publishing house’s team chose her for the cover page of the ‘SMARTlife’ magazine. While the actress was studying at a college, she was actively involved with a campaign named Chappal Maarungi.
- In the initial phases of her acting career, Malavika was not famous among diverse individuals. But, when the actress started acting in the film Nirnayakam, she gained popularity among individuals. Besides films, she also got the opportunity to present herself in a few advertisements. These advertisements also included the ones for Mathrubhumi Yatra and Hero Honda.
- In 2017, Malavika got selected to play a major role in the Bollywood film Beyond the Clouds. But, before the producer decided to select her for the film, he had considered Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone.
- Malavika describes herself as a ‘Fry Chef’ because of her love for cooking. She also sums up her personality in a few words and states that she is glamorous and amazing. Before getting involved with the movie Beyond the Clouds, Malavika became conscious of her health. Hence, she lost around 8 kilograms within a period of 15 days. She also didn’t bother about washing her hair for many days so that she could present herself as a slum girl.
- In May 2019, many trollers posted many comments when Malavika posted a weird photo on Instagram. However, the actress replied on social media that people shouldn’t bother about what she wears. Instead, they should be open to taking one more snap when she wears a particular outfit.
- While the actress was busy playing her role in a Hindi film, she got injured on the set. But, later, she posted shared some of her snaps on Instagram along with her bruises. She also commented that when someone is actually moving along with the shoot, the bruises seem to be minor scratches after a while.
- There are many reasons why Malavika likes to juggle between Hindi and South cinema. According to her, she thinks that the Bollywood industry is a bit more organized. The entire team at the set always adheres to a schedule. So, when the team is going to shoot, she can always prepare ahead of time.